Sapa 3 days - 4 nights
¤ Time :
¤ Start date :
¤ Price :¤ Booking
This 3-days 4-nights tour is a wonderful option from New Century Hotel, not only with trekking to the hidden villages, staying at their home but you can also visit one of the most colorful tribal market in Vietnam with lots of activities of trades between the locals from villages out here. This is on Sunday only, so please schedule your departure from Hanoi on Thursday’s night.
Itinerary in details:
20:00: Pick up at hotel. Come to Hanoi station to get the
train to Lao Cai station
Day 1: Pick up at Lao Cai station. Check-in hotel to have breakfast.
- Trek down to Lao Chai village to visit the Black H'mong.
- Have picnic lunch on the way then going along the valley to get to Ta Van village where Dzay people lives.
- Home stay in the local family house.
Day 2: After breakfast, up to Dzang Ta Chai village to the Red Dzao minority.
- Have lunch.
- See beautiful waterfall and amazing scenery in the afternoon before going up to the main road.
- Check-in and have dinner at hotel.
Day 3: Free morning for tourists.
- After lunch, check-out hotel and leave luggage at hotel. Then trek down to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H'mong tribe.
- Back to Sapa to have shower in hotel before transfer to Lao Cai station.
- Day 4: Arrive Hanoi station at 5:00AM. End of trip.
The price is inclusive of:
- Train tickets for 2 ways
- All meals
- Transportation for 2 ways (from hotel in Hanoi to train station and from hotel in Sapa to train station).
- Pick up car from villages in Sapa to hotel
- Tour guide and entrance fee tickets.
Excluded: Insurance, drinks, other personal expenses. Tips are welcome!
What to bring: It is wise to travel light, here are things you have; passport, comfortable footwear for trekking, rain gears, hat, sun cream, warm clothing, change of clothes, towel, camera with lots of films, medical kits and your sense of adventure.